Nordic Coast Line is a new actor in archipelago- and road ferry traffic
Nordic Coast Line is part of the Nordic Jetline company, which was established in 1997. Our management team has extensive shipping experience spanning decades.
We aim to offer the highest possible quality for both our clients and employees. All our operations are conducted strictly according to current legislation and the highest ethics.
Nordic Coast Line operates according to the DNV ISO 9001 quality system and the ISM code.
Nordic Coast Line History
- Nordic Coast Line is part of the Nordic Jetline (NJL) company
- NJL was established in 1997 by the German shipping company FRS
- NJL was operating high speed catamaran traffic between Helsinki and Tallinn during 1998 - 2009
- Euro Work (EW) became shareholder of NJL and partner to FRS in 2012
- EW and FRS offer a worldwide network of know-how which could benefit the passenger and ferry industry
- Our experience will be used to improve the Finnish archipelago and road ferry business
Nordic Coast Line business principles
- We offer quality for our customers
- We always work to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- We respect our personnel
- We run a profitable and stable business
- We are constantly developing our services
- We are known for our good customer service